Tourists and retirees, and all sun and fun. That was Florida’s business climate reputation before I helped the state create its first-ever business brand. EFI changed perceptions by highlighting a slew of positives about Florida’s business climate—excellent work/life, low taxes and a young, diverse population—that we turned into an award-winning, international campaign.
• More than 57 million impressions through digital, print, TV and other forms of advertising
• The digital campaign appears on numerous business websites, including CNBC, Fox News, Wall Street Journal, Bloomberg BusinessWeek, and The Economist
• Print ads featuring the campaign appeared in Chief Executive Magazine, Delta Air Lines’ Sky magazine, BusinessWeek and on cover wraps of multiple issues of FORTUNE magazine and in multiple industry publications
• Television commercials featuring Florida CEO’s have aired on Bloomberg, CNBC, BBC World News, Fox Business, Golf Channel, and NBC networks in targeted, out-of-state locations
• Since the launch of the digital campaign in December 2013 to April 2014, the initiative generated more than 93,000 clicks
• The campaign won a 2013 Best in Class communication award from the Southern Economic Development Council(SEDC)
• The campaign won two Silver ADDY awards for the print advertisement and integrated campaign from the American Advertising Federation Jacksonville Chapter